Simple Baked Mocha Cake Bars
Recipe By @eatingforfuel
The two best things in life are coffee and chocolate, it’s simple 💁🏼♀️ If you love either of these flavours then you are going to LOVE this recipe! 👏🏼 It’s so simple to make, free from gluten and refined sugar, plus will satisfy your sweet tooth without leaving you feeling sickly full. 😋👇🏼
- 1 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 2 small eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar alternative
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder and vanilla extract
- 75g Vitawerx white chocolate chunks to mix in. (chopped up works best) 🤤
I used a vegan mocha mousse as an icing with extra Vitawerx choccies on top 🤩 Method:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a brownie tin with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Chop up your Vitawerx white chocolate and add to the batter, stirring again.
- Pour the batter into your lined tin and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked through, allow to cool slightly before icing. Chop into bars and enjoy! For storage, pop into an airtight container and keep in the fridge.