Recipe By @creatingahealthylife_
- 1 can unsweetened condensed milk
- 300g Vitawerx protein white chocolate bars
- 1 packet oreos
1. Set 3 or 4 oreos aside and crush or break the rest of the packet
2. Line a baking dish with baking paper
3. Place a small saucepan over medium-low heat and add the condensed milk and white chocolate, stirring constantly until completely melted. Then remove from heat.
4. Quickly mix the crushed Oreos into the mixture and pour into prepared tin
5. Break up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top of the mixture
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve.
7. Pack into a air tight container and these can last for up to 2 - 3 weeks!