KETO WAFFLES WITH MELTED CHOCOLATE
Recipe By @countdown_til_dinner
Have you been looking for the ultimate keto breakfast treat?
How about a plate of Milk Chocolate and strawberry waffles...
Our amazing friend Emily @countdown_til_dinner, has created what we're calling the best healthy waffles recipe ever!
Made with healthier ingredients that wont leave you feeling heavy and bloated.
So why not cut the sugar, carbs, gluten, and tummy ache with this mouthwatering waffles recipe, and start enjoying delicious "real" foods.
- 125 g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Vitawerx milk chocolate - melted
- Add everything into a blender, blend until combined
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into your waffle iron & bake
- Top with melted chocolate and fruit