Keto Rocky Road Fudge Protein Bars
Gummy Ingredients (make this first):
- 1 sachet raspberry or strawberry @_ike_aeroplane_jelly jelly lite
- 1 tbs gelatine
- 200ml boiling water
1. Mix all ingredients until dissolved.
2. Line a 20cm square cake tin with cling wrap & then pour the jelly liquid in. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hr.
Once completely set, flip jelly onto a chopping board, remove cling wrap & then cut into cubes. Refrigerate until needed.
Rocky Road Fudge Ingredients:
- 200g Vitawerx milk choc (2 blocks)
- 100g Wearesnackn milk choc spread
- 35g desiccated coconut
- 50g halved hazelnuts or nut of choice
- Approx 100g keto friendly marshmallows - I used @nzprotein chopped in half
- Jelly lite gummies
Rocky Road Fudge Method:
1. Combine Vitawerx choc & Wearesnack spread in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 second intervals until completely melted. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Add the coconut & nuts, mix until all combined.
3. Gently fold in the marshmallows and jelly gummies.
4. Pour mixture into a lined cake/loaf tin & refrigerate for a few hours until set.
5. Cut up into slices. Mine made 12