HAZELNUT NOUGAT BARS
Recipe By @meganellam
- 175g Sukrin Clear Fibre Syrup
- 25g Sukrin Gold granular sweetener
- 55g butter
- 50g nuts of your choice
- 90g whey protein isolate
Ingredients Caramel Layer:
- 200g Sukrin Gold Fibre Syrup
- 60g butter
- 80g thickened cream
1. Place Sukrin clear syrup, gold sweetener and butter into a large microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave (750W) for 8 minutes on high. Mixture should be thick and foamy.
3. Stir through remaining ingredients. This can take a bit of work as the mix is very stiff and hot. Alternatively mix in a food processor on low until combined.
4. Press into moulds. Each bar is 35g.
5. Place into freezer and set.
6. To make caramel; place all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl. Heat 7 minutes on high.
8. Pour on top of each bar. Transfer to fridge and all to set.
9. Once set coat in Vitawerx chocolate. Cool and your delicious Keto treats are ready to serve.