Easy Low Sugar Valentine’s Day Fudge
Makes 8-10 servings depending on size of trays Ingredients 200g Vitawerx milk choc 1/4 cup peanut butter 10 pretzels 100g Vitawerx white choc Directions
- Melt milk chocolate and peanut butter together (microwave in 30-60 second increments until smooth).
- Pour into silicone muffin trays.
- Add sprinkles and place a pretzel in the centre of each. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate, add to a piping bag or use a spoon to fill the pretzel creating a heart shape.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy your guilt free Valentine’s Day treat.