Valentine’s Day Pretzels Fudge Bites
Recipe By @countdown_til_dinner
Makes 8-10 servings depending on size of trays
- Melt milk chocolate and peanut butter together (microwave in 30-60 second increments until smooth).
- Pour into silicone muffin trays.
- Add sprinkles and place a pretzel in the centre of each. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate, add to a piping bag or use a spoon to fill the pretzel creating a heart shape.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy your guilt free Valentine’s Day treat.