COCONUT RASPBERRY EASTER EGGS
Recipe By @tracybakesketo
This easter why not DIY your own boutique style easter eggs that not only taste incredible, but are sure to impress anyone who's lucky enough to try one.Best of all... Making your own easter eggs means you are in complete control of what you're eating.... cut the sugar, preservatives, artificial ingredients.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbls butter
- 2-3 tbls powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbls crushed freeze dried raspberries
- Vitawerx White Chocolate or Raspberry Macadamia Chocolate
- Combine cream, sweetener, butter and vanilla in a small saucepan and simmer on medium until thick and gooey.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum in and whisk until thick.
- Stir in the crushed raspberries and coconut until well combined.
- Press into Easter egg or silicone moulds and leave to set.
- Once set, pop the eggs from their moulds and coat in melted Vitawerx White chocolate, or Vitawerx White with raspberry and macadamia nuts and allow to set before storing in an airtight container.