WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PRALINE
Recipe By @tracybakesketo
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbls butter
- 40g Vitawerx White Chocolate with raspberry and macadamia nuts
- 2 tbls powdered sweetener
- 20g cocoa butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Vitawerx white chocolate for coating
- Freeze dry raspberries for decoration (optional)
- Combine cream, butter, sweetener, cocoa butter and vanilla in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Stir until melted and well combined. Add Vitawerx Raspberry Chocolate.
- Pour into silicone half ball moulds and allow to set until firm.
- Melt Vitawerx white chocolate in the microwave on a low heat. Use the chocolate to 'glue' the two halves together before coating in a thick layer of Vitawerx White Chocolate and topping with some super cute freeze dry raspberry