VALENTINES DAY TREATS
Recipe By @DELICIOUSLY.KETO
- Vitawerx Milk Chocolate
- 10 fresh raspberries
- Vitawerx White Chocolate Coconut Rough Bar
- 30g coconut oil
1. Break the milk chocolate into small pieces. Place into a microwave-safe container and heat in 30 sec bursts until completely melted, stirring in between each burst of heat.
2. Using a 12 hole silicone mini muffin tray, evenly divide chocolate between 10 holes (making sure to leave 1 tbsp to be used later in the recipe.)
3. Cut raspberries in half and arrange on top of the chocolate (1 whole raspberry per chocolate)
4. Place muffin tray into the fridge until set.
5. When chocolate has set remove from fridge and set aside, melt white chocolate and coconut oil in the same way as the milk chocolate.
6. Evenly divide white chocolate mixture over the milk chocolates.
7. Using the reserved milk chocolate drop a small amount into the centre of each chocolate, using a skewer run it through the centre of each chocolate drop to form a heart.
8. Return chocolates to fridge to set completely before serving.
9. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.