TRIPLE CHOC PROTEIN BROWNIES
Recipe By @chris_brine_fitness
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 Cup Natvia Natural Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup cocoa (use keto cocoa for less carbs)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Smooth Peanut butter
- 150g melted butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 100g Vitawerx Milk Chocolate
- 100g Vitawerx White Chocolate
- 150 g Lite cream cheese
- 3-4 tbsp Pics Peanut Butter Smooth
- 2 tbsp Natvia Natural Sweetener
1. Mix all ingredients (excluding the Vitawerx Chocolate) together in a large bowl.
2. Once mixture is combined break the Vitawerx chocolate into pieces (I like to keep them in large pieces) and fold into the mixture.
3. Pour into an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 min.
4. Turn half way to ensure even baking.
5. Test the brownie in the oven with a cake poker or knife and pull it out when the middle is mostly cooked and very little sticks to the poker.
1. Add lite cream cheese and Natvia sweetener together and mix well.
2. Then fold in Smooth peanut butter until "just" combined.
3. Spread over cooled brownie and cut into slices.
4. Brownie can be stored in the fridge or freezer.