LEMON WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BALLS
Recipe By @A_KETO_LOW_CARB_LIFE
- 250g white vitawerx chocolate
- 1/2 cup of coconut - granulated
- lemon essence - 1 - 3 tsp depending on taste
- 60ml thickened cream.
1. In the microwave melt the chocolate, cream and lemon essence until the chocolate is melted (20 second intervals, mixing in between)
2. Fold in the coconut and place in the fridge for around 3 hours or until cool and hardened.
3. Roll into balls (2 teaspoons makes 10-12 balls)
4. Optional add more coconut to the outer of the balls by rolling into more granulated coconut.
5. I also added a few drops of lemon essence to the outer coconut as I am a lemon fan!
Note: May be kept in the fridge for up to a week, but no longer as the thickened cream will go out of date.