RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOC MUFFINS
Makes 4 Extra Large Muffins
- 65g almond flour
- 20g coconut flour
- 1 Tbls psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 6 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60g melted butter
- 4 Tbls water
- 100g Vitawerx white chocolate (Chopped into chunks)
- 2 large handfuls of frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a muffin tray with baking paper or spray oil.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, xanthan gum, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and set aside.
- Add egg yolks and sweetener to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, vinegar and melted butter.
- Add flour mixture slowly, slowly adding water and beating until well incorporated. Stir in raspberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Fold egg whites gently into batter. The dough will be thick initially, but will loosen up as you begin to incorporate the egg whites.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until deep golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool for 15 minutes in the tray before removing, and cool completely in a rack (they will be very tender when warm, so handle gently).
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.