- 1 can unsweetened condensed milk
- 300g Vitawerx protein white chocolate bars
- 1 packet oreos
- Set 3 or 4 oreos aside and crush or break the rest of the packet
- Line a baking dish with baking paper
- Place a small sausepan over medium-low heat and add the condensed milk and white chocolate, stirring constantly until completely melted. Then remove from heat.
- Quickly mix the crushed Oreos into the mixture and poor into prepared tin
- Break up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top of the mixture
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve.
- Pack into a air tight container and these can last for up to 2 – 3 weeks!