2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
1/2 cup keto chocolate, chopped (@vitawerx)
- Preheat oven to 180°C & line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix melted butter, sweetener, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup & vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder & salt until combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chunks & pour mixture into the lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
*For ultimate fudgy deliciousness I find they are best to remove from the oven before edges go dark and golden.