– 2.5C Almond Meal/Flour
– 114g Butter Softened
– Half Tsp Vanilla Extract
– Liquid Stevia or Liquid Sweetener, or your preferred sweetener
– 20 Paper Muffin Cups Size Medium
Filling & Top:
– 1 x 100g Block of Vitawerx White Chocolate
– Approx 2.5 serve Peanut Butter of choice
– Approx 3tsp Glam Jam Cordials Passion Butter Curd
– 1tbsp Coconut Oil
Soften butter and mix with almond flour and vanilla extract. Add liquid stevia or sweetener of choice to preferred taste
Press approx 2tsp of mix firmly into paper cup moulds. If there is leftover mix either make more cups or go back over and add more mix to the cups for a thicker base and refrigerate for 15 minutes
Top half the cups with peanut butter and the other half with passion butter curd. Use enough to cover or the thickness you would like.
Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
In the meantimes add coconut oil and vitawerx white chocolate together and melt.
Cover the cups with melted chocolate approx 1tsp at a time, if you have chocolate left over go back over each cup to evenly distribute remaining chocolate – allow to set in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
Serves: 20 Cups
Carbs: 2g Net