- ½ cup ripe mashed Avocado
- 40g Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 40g Erythritol
- 125g Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1 Egg
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla
- Vitawerx milk or white chocolate (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Prepare a baking sheet with non stick paper
- Use a food processor to blend the avocado until smooth and fine. Add sugar free maple syrup, erythritol, peanut or almond butter, egg, cocoa powder and vanilla and blend until well combined.
- Stir in chopped chocolate chunks
- Spoon the ‘dough’ onto the baking sheet and flatten into a cookie shape with a spatula.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then move to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.